Sunday, March 21, 2010

20/03/10

words by riley..

Our big day at the city, well, I started the day at about 8 o’clock in the morning at Rem’s shack. We didn’t get much sleep because there was an annoying beeping sound all night witch we later found out it was Rems pager goin off all night coz he’s broben doya hustler. Anyway. As we approached the bus stop I was feeling exited and thinking about the big day ahead of me, a we got on the bus I asked for a zone one and two daily and ended up paying for Rem. I decided to back over my pockets to discover how much money I had witch ended up being 5 dollars ( what a waste of fifteen dollars!). I was accompanied by sir Louis Dodd and Eddy Buckly. Unfortunately Big Macca could not make it because he slipped on a traveller pie when he was doing a specky the day before.

Once we got to the city we headed to Riverslide skatepark but unfortunately there was no water slide inside, but Hackmed was there so we picked him up and went to the library to skateboard. After about ten second we where kicked out by some asian security guard, I was going to fuck him up but he probably had an uzi or a samuri sword. So we went to Maccas to get some tucka. After that we went to Lincon square where Louie filmed a run and Rems board fell in the water and he started crying. But I fixed him up with a soft serve witch cheered him up. Next spot we went to was the docklands where there was soccer people starting riots which was pretty intense. We skated there for a while and had a blast until some old cunt kicked us out , so I kindly told him to go have a stroke. So we headed to southern cross station and scored some free towls on the way. When we got on the train we where well and truly pooped. We had a great time in the city and also while im at it im going to be doing a review on my Bureau of Meteorology mouse pad that mum bought me off ebay and will be up soon on www.youtube.com/Acrillicskate . By Riley Shannon- Jones Nurong 8. Helped by Rem.


photos of the day (not in order)
macca and the boyss!!
doped out
schooled out
MYSPACE!!!
me with my old amateur camera
Ed

just before the boot
first spot got the boot straight away, shame, was looking forward to getting some footage there
rem lookin super hawt.....
chimpanzee riley
sup br0!
meeting up with hamid at rivers

filmed a couple things in this with my dvx (ender and manual no-comply) to give it a test run..
hope you like it, should be releasing many more now that i have a good camera..

No comments:

Post a Comment